Fees & Timeline
The participation in the championship is valued at:
- Team – 385€
- Player – 135€
- Guest – 40€ ( Baby 0-3 years Free ) ( Kids 4-11 years 20€ )
There are several accommodation options (not included with the fees).
In return for the player fee the players get:
- The opportunity to play at the biggest and best national teams beach ultimate championship ever, with 73 confirmed teams;
- Games on 11 full-sized BULA fields (75x25m), including an 800-seat Arena;
- 4 days of intense playing against some of the best players on the continent;
- Fantastic Mediterranean weather on one of the best beaches in Spain;
- A players lounge with lots of animation throughout the tournament;
- Lots of shade at the pitches and in the players area;
- Access to our Bar, which will provide food and drinks at very affordable prices;
- A daily newsletter;
- Free wireless internet access at the fields;
- Transportation from the hotel/camping to the fields and back;
- A staff of 60 volunteers at your service (nearly twice as many as at WCBU2011);
- Access to the event merchandise, brought to you by FIVE Ultimate;
- A great opening party, as well as a trade night party (others parties still to be determined);
- The traditional opening ceremony to begin the tournament on a high note, as well as closing ceremonies with award presentation to the top 3 teams in each division and Spirit winners;
- A chance to watch and participate at Calafell’s town festivities (last year’s program http://calafell.cat/agenda/cultura/festa-major-de-sant-pere-2012);
- Free entrance for a Wellness center pools and Roman ruins;
- The best player’s pack ever seen at a BULA event;A players lounge with lots of animation;
- A bunch of surprises (we can’t disclose them just yet or they would no longer be a surprise!)
The player’s fee already encompasses both BULA and WFDF sanctioning fees so you don’t have to worry about that.
As for the guests, they will have access to exactly the same package (except for the playing, of course, and we will also include a special guest-pack as a gift from the event) at the aforementioned prices (40€ for adult guests, free for babies under 3 years old, and 20€ for kids between 4 and 11), so there’s no real reason for the players not to bring their families along with them and make the ECBU2013 a true family event.
To avoid late fees, and to keep everything running smoothly, please make sure you are aware of the following important dates:
- 31 January – Team fees due.
- 31 March - Team registration closes; (teams registering after the 31 January deadline will be subjected to a 20% team fee penalty) - Preliminary rosters to be submitted; – Player fees due;
- 30 of April - Accommodation payment due. Payments after this deadline will result in a 10% penalty (check the accommodation page for options and costs)
- 31 of May - Player registration closes (players registering after the 31 March deadline will have to pay an up to 20% penalty over the initial player fee); No further changes to team rosters allowed after this date; No further accommodation payments accepted.
- 24-26 of June - Players arrival and accreditation;
- 27-30 June - The best Beach Ultimate event the world has ever seen!!!
- 1 July - Time for tournament blues and to start thinking on the 2015 World Championships of Beach Ultimate.
All fee and accommodation payments shall be made to the following bank account:
Account Holder: CLUB ULTIMATE PEIXETS BARCELONA
Adress: Street PALLARS - Number 500 – Bajos 2ª – 08019 – Barcelona (Spain)
IBAN: ES95 2100 6325 5202 0001 0677
BIC/Codigo SWIFT: CAIXESBBXXX
More detailed information, including refunds for cancellations, can be found in the National Team and Player Manual (PDF, 1.6mb). Please contact your national federation for more info.